Dairy delicious was on the menu when our Executive Director, Dave and Pennsylvania Alternate Dairy Princess Gretchen Little joined WBRE’s PA Live!
They demoed had to make this easy, family-friendly, dairy-yummy treat.
Be sure to #ChoosePADairy when you try it at home! For information on where you can find local, Pennsylvania dairy foods, visit www.choosepadairy.com.
Mint Brownie Trifle
- Packaged brownie mix (additional ingredients as required)
- 20 crème de menthe chocolate layered mints cut into small pieces
- 1 package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup vanilla Greek-style yogurt
- 4 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar
- Mint curls
Prepare mix as directed, stirring in mint pieces last. Bake as directed. Allow brownies to cool completely and cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Whisk for 2 minutes. Set aside.
Combine cream cheese, yogurt and confectioners’ sugar in a small bowl. Beat until well blended.
Layer the pudding and brownies in a trifle bowl (for individual dishes, try mason jars) in two layers. Spoon the topping over the top layer. Decorate with mint curls. Cover and chill until ready to serve.